Last Updated: September 15, 2016
Types of Information We Collect
• Personal Information: We collect personal information you provide to us. Such personal information consists of the license plate number and the state of issuance of your vehicle and your email address. We also collect dates and times of your payment activities. (“Personal Information”).
• Aggregate and Anonymous Data: Aggregate and anonymous data is information that does not identify you specifically, including data collected automatically when you enter our Site (“Non-Personal Data”). We collect Device Tokens that allow us to send your Mobile Device push messages if you allow this feature on the App. We also collect dates and times of payment activities, which we use for customer support purposes. Other Non-Personal Data that we may collect may include cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. This also includes information from the devices you use to access our App, your mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device.
How We Use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data
We use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data to:
• Build, operate and improve our App and the Services;
• Perform the requested Services;
• Obtain information from the New York City Department of Finance regarding your ticket(s);
• Perform user analytics;
• Provide customer support; and
• Send you notifications and payment receipts.
When and Why We Disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Data
We will never sell your Personal Information or Non-Personal Data.
Security of Personal Information
We employ generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personal Information and we continuously strive to protect your information and privacy as much as we can. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping password to your Mobile Device confidential and not disclose your Personal Information in public areas of the Internet. Unfortunately, no data transmission over Wi-Fi or the Internet can be 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information (our database server is protected by a combination of 256-bit SSL encryption and MySQL client certificates), we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through the App. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any security measures provided by us or our partners.
The App is not directed at children under the age of 13, and does not consciously collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We request that all our users be at least 18 years old when using the Service.